Geri is a global IT Infrastructure services provider that plans, designs and implements organizational IT strategies and manages mission-critical IT Infrastructure for global clients. Geri leverages its in-depth industry and technical knowledge and helps clients extract maximum value from their IT investments. The company delivers this by providing an IT Infrastructure management platform that is cost effective, reliable and cutting edge.
• Experience in diverse verticals—consumer banking and retail finance, insurance, manufacturing, information technology, healthcare, aerospace, media and broadcasting and personal care
• A comprehensive technology management platform that includes Geri proprietary processes and tools
• Best-of-breed vendors and alliances to continuously drive down costs, reduce defects and improve productivity
• Flexible and customized solutions to match specific customer needs
• A global footprint with a delivery network of more than 35 operations centers
• 24/7 support to guarantee standardized services for global businesses
Geri IT Services rigorously applies standardization and simplification, documentation and controls, quality support and review. This combines Six Sigma, Lean and RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action) methods to proactively eliminate defects in IT Infrastructure for continuous process improvement. Geri’s relentless focus on quality, backed by the robust Geri proprietary tools and methodologies, ensures our ability to:
• Deliver better levels of service with a flexible, yet robust global delivery model
• Improve infrastructure utilization
• Increase infrastructure availability
• Boost end-user satisfaction
• Reduce Total Cost of Ownership for IT Infrastructure
• Improve visibility for client technical environment
• Maximize operational efficiency
Geri’s end-to-end IT Infrastructure offerings include:
End User Computing Services: IT Help Desk Services, Level 1.5 Help Desk, Desk Side Services, Software Imaging & Distribution, and IT Asset Management.
IT Infrastructure Management Services: Enterprise Computing Services, Database & Middleware, Network, and Voice & Security Services.